Saturday, May 1, 2010

A question of virginity

I'm sure that everyone in some point has asked the question are they a virgin? People are always judging you and sometimes the things they are saying can upset you or confuse you. I started doing a quiz on facebook called the BFF Quiz. I didn't think anything of it but some people's answers made me think about the way people see me.

One of the questions we were asked is "Is (please insert friend) a virgin?" Three people answered that question about me and they all had the same answer, they said I wasn't a virgin. One of those people was Greer and she has been around me and my boyfriend so I am not as surprised by that as the others. Of the other two people one is an aunty of mine who rarely bothers to talk to me about my life and the other one is the one that surprised me the most. Laura C said she didn't think I was a virgin. She moved away a long time ago and I have only seen her once in the last few years or so.

How do other people see me? Do I act like a slut or do people just see me as desperate? The quiz isn't supposed to mean anything but it makes you wonder how people see you. I am not upset by the answers just a little confused. For the record I am a virgin and the furthest I have ever been in a relationship is making out with my boyfriend. How do you really see me? What do you really think of me?

3 comments:

  1. But what about that night on the docks ;) after all our train ride's home you've forgotten me :P

    nah you don't act in that way Aleysha, you just seem crazy, which is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks I like being crazy its so much more fun than being sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome we should be crazy sometime!

    ... so any benefits going out this weekend :P

    ReplyDelete