People in my class have been asking me to write a new blog and I'm notsure what they want to read so i will write about what i did today and if you have any questions for me or things you want me to talk about just post a comment.
Today I played soccer. Because I am a girl I have to play with year 8 & 9s. We have played three games so far. The results are; 2-0 loss, 4-0 loss and today was a 3-2 loss. We are gettng better but I was so angry at myself after todays game. In the second half just after I had been subbed off went for a tackle but it went wrong. I fell over and when I did I landed on my hip and tail bone. When I got up it was so hard for me to walk but I didn't want to be a wimp so I kept on playing. It was so hard to walk but I tried to not only run but also to tackle people and get control of the ball. I did that for almost ten minutes with not much success before my Dad - the coach - realised and forced me to come off. After that i didn't go back on.
It still hurts to walk a little and sitting down and standing up is a real b***h. My Mum isn't sure if I popped my hip out of place or if I just bruised it but it doesn't really matter. Tommorrow I am going for a five Kilometre run/walk. It is mostly flat so i am going to wear my favourite pink shoes. To show my reluctance to coming I am going to wear a mini skirt. The good thing is I will be able to spend some time with my friend Chelsea and we can go crazy together, she always makes events and random dancing more fun.
Today Mum and I went to her school to pick up some work of hers so i was sent on a coffee run. Because i work at the local coffee shop my mate made me a free hot chocolate. I love working and I have made some good friends. I do need to concentrae on saving my money rather than spending it at new world lol.
Remember post a comment if you have any suggestions or ideas for new posts or just tell me in Class. See you all on Monday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment