At work yesterday the crazy Indian lady in the dairy next door moved one of our outside tables and piled all her bread crates there. My Boss went out to deal with it and the lady started screaming at him. He tried to tell her that it was our property and that she couldn't put her crates there but she kept arguing about it. He grabbed the crates and threw them back onto her side of the line and moved the table back. She grabs the table and they are fighting for control of it. My Boss puts down the table and Ben grabs his plate of wedges and sits at the table. So My Boss and one of the guys I work with are sitting at the table calmly watching while this lady screamed at them.
Not long afterward two cop cars pull up because she called the cops on us. Ben made me a hot chocolate and I went out back. The cops told my boss that he shouldn't have thrown the crates. Essentially though he was in the right.
If I hadn't have gone to work early I would have missed it completely. One of our neighbors came into the store on the weekend and asked them to re-heat some chicken and chips for them. When one of my colleagues (I love that word) said that we have our own chips and that we don't reheat chicken she had a go at us in the middle of the store. I came in a few minutes after she left so I missed it unfortunately.
You have got to love your crazy neighbors. It was the funniest day of work I have ever had. I can't wait to go to work again tomorrow! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment