Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A letter to a loved one

My Dear,
I have believed that I am in love with you for a very long time. I remember seeing you for the first time and you immediately caught my eye. When I first saw you I was only eleven and you were fourteen so you were automatically out of my league.

It began as a crush, became an infatuation and it reached a near obsession point. . I want to put you out of my mind completely and forget you ever existed but it's not that easy. My friend and I have decided to write a book. You will not be directly mentioned in the story but you will be the inspiration for a character. If we succeed and our book gets published I will send you a copy and a check for some of the profits.

I don't blame you if you don't want to read it, in your place I wouldn't either. I have come to understand a great many things about you and love and if you do decide to read the book though it will be about those things. Love is a game and you are a far more experienced player. I lost the game, I lost you and I lost my innocent take on the world. Good game, it was well worth it.

I wish you only the best,
Aleysha

No comments:

Post a Comment