Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sailing Prize giving

My Sailing club prize giving was on the weekend. I didn't win an award because I spent more time capsized or breaking parts of my boat than actually sailing. But there are three things I want to share with you from Saturday.

If we do something really stupid and someone sees us doing it then at the end of season prize giving we go into a thing called monkey court. You stand on a chair at the front of the room and Roger (in a wig and judges costume) accuses you of a crime. For the first time, I went into monkey court. It was because when my boat was repainted white (By my Dad) he painted everything white; pulleys, sheets (ropes), venturies (empties the water from your boat). The problem with this is because they were covered in paint I couldn't use most of the gear properly for the whole season. I had to plead my case but I just said "Dad's Fault" Everyone cracked up.
I was so sure I was going to fall off the chair because I was wearing high heels.

Another thing we do at Sailing is the R.S.U.P (ass up) competition. It is a wooden toilet seat that goes to the person with either the most spectacular, or the most capsizes. I was sure it was going to go to me but it went to James, who by the way is a great sailor. The winner of the R.S.U.P comp has to wear the toilet seat for the rest of the night. After the official prize giving though James came up and put it on my head saying I deserved it more. He however wore it for the rest of the night.

Ninja Tag. My friends and I were playing ninja tag where you have to smack other peoples hands and my friend J accidentally smacked my boob. I reacted in gut instinct and smacked him in the chest. After that game he had a huge red hand print right there :) Whoops

Hope you enjoy this blog. There you go Grace I got onto it, just like you said :)

No comments:

Post a Comment