I'm a little depressed today so don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I had another bad night last night. I have been having nightmares more frequently just lately. My nightmare from last night was really personal. It was really dark and all I could see was I guy I thought I was in love with a while back. He was glaring at me and he kept repeating the same thing over and over.
You're not my mum
You're not my boss
You're anything to me
He got louder and louder until he was screaming at me and when I woke up I had rolled off the bed and was lying on the floor crying. I got back into bed before my parents could become worried about me. I couldn't sleep for so long and when I finally did, my Dad woke me up again to sing happy birthday to my Mum.
At Jamboree that is what he said to me. It broke my heart and that is what I remember the most about the whole Jamboree, and him.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment